Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sculpture and NeoLucida

I saw this video in November, and help fund the NeoLucida.


It arrived this week!

Here's my first drawing, of our girl as she plays a zombie video game.

I've drawn for years, so learning to use the Lucida is harder than just drawing her.

But I'm determined to really learn how to use this tool as I can see how it will make technical drawing faster and more accurate. And since any new tool has a bit of magic in it, I'll see if I can hook the little one on the life long pleasures of drawing and really seeing the world.

For more information on the NeoLucida, click here.


1 comment:

Theresa Cheek said...

It looks like a gadget James Bond use! I am involved in other projects but hope to get my Camera Lucida out soon and work on the learning curve.